Learn More About Medication Management
In some cases, prescription medications can be the best tool to help provide pain relief while the body heals itself. At Performance & Regenerative Medicine, we can prescribe a number of medications to control your pain. Different types of injuries require different treatments. We can create a medication management plan for you that can help you find relief from pain whether you are suffering from a chronic condition or healing from an acute trauma.
Medication options include:
- Anti-inflammatories. These medications can reduce pain and inflammation to aid healing.
- Non-narcotic and narcotic pain medications.
- Anticonvulsants. Anticonvulsant medications can help stop painful muscle spasms and provide relief.
- Muscle relaxants. If you have an injury or medical condition that causes painful muscle tension or spasms, muscle relaxants can help.
- Antidepressants. Some antidepressants have been found to provide pain relief.
- Natural pain relief supplements.
Dr. Mike Harris has years of experience at pain management practices.
Are you suffering from lingering or unexplained pain? Pain is a symptom that should not be ignored. Diagnosing the source of your pain can help you find relief and can often prevent further damage.
We are dedicated to discovering the sources of our patients’ pain and creating programs that help relieve their symptoms. Get in touch today for a consultation.